Links + Resources
CDC Guidance – Limited Archive
- March, 2022: Festivals and Other Multi-Day Large Gatherings: COVID-19 Planning Toolkit for Health Departments.
- October 7, 2021: Toolkit for Festivals and Other Multi-day Large Gatherings During COVID-19.
- July 28, 2021: Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People.
- May 28, 2021: CDC Updates Guidance for Operating Youth Camps.
- May 14, 2021: The CDC updated its mask recommendations for those fully vaccinated.
- April 20, 2021: The CDC updated its Personal and Social Activities guidance.
- February 21, 2021: What to Expect after Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine and Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine.
- December 14, 2020: The CDC updated its general considerations to help communities of faith discern how best to practice their beliefs while keeping their staff and congregations safe.
- December 13, 2020: The CDC updated its information regarding the risk of severe illness from COVID-19 as it relates to age.
The following list of helpful resources and useful tools can assist event planners and organizers in holding safer and more successful gatherings.
- RISK ASSESSMENT TOOLS: These tools are designed to assess the risk of holding in-person events based on location, type and event size:
- COVID-19 Event Risk Assessment Planning Tool (by state)
- British Medical Journal Asymptomatic Risk Matrix
- World Health Organization COVID-19 Mass Gatherings Risk Assessment Training
- ALASKA – LOCAL ORDINANCES AND REGULATIONS: Links to updated statewide, borough, municipal, city, and military health mandates and ordinances.
- COVID-19 Learning Series on Large Gatherings and Community Events: Keep informed about COVID-19 in Alaska by participating in webinars with experts focused on large gatherings and community events.
- CDC GUIDANCE:
Event Planning and COVID-19
- Festivals and Other Multi-Day Large Gatherings: COVID-19 Planning Toolkit for Health Departments.
- Event Planning and COVID
- Considerations for Events and Gatherings
- Events and Gatherings: Readiness and Planning tool
- CDC Webinar – Planning Gatherings & Events (UPDATE)
COVID-19 General Guidance
- STATE OF ALASKA RESOURCES:
- New Alaska Coronavirus Response Hub link
- New COVID-19 Vaccine Status Updates link
- Statewide COVID-19 Alert Levels
- Statewide COVID-19 Health Mandates
- Re-Open Alaska Responsibly – GUIDANCE
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID-19 Social Media Toolkit and Downloads
- WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION GUIDANCE ON LARGE EVENTS:
- Key planning recommendations for mass gatherings in the context of COVID-19. Interim guidance, 29 May 2020
- WHO Mass Gathering COVID-19 Risk Assessment Tool – Generic Events
- WHO Mass Gathering COVID–19 Risk Assessment Tool – Sporting Events
- WHO Mass Gathering COVID-19 Risk Assessment Tool – Religious Events
ADDITIONAL EVENT PLANNING RESOURCES
- TRAVELER INFORMATION