Links + Resources
The following list of helpful resources and useful tools can assist event planners and organizers in holding safer and more successful gatherings. This page is updated as guidance changes and as new resources become available. Please contact us if you would like assistance planning your virtual event, or if you would like feedback on your COVID-19 mitigation strategy for your in-person event.
- RISK ASSESSMENT TOOLS: These tools are designed to assess the risk of holding in-person events based on location, type and event size:
- ALASKA – LOCAL ORDINANCES AND REGULATIONS: Links to updated statewide, borough, municipal, city, and military health mandates and ordinances.
- COVID-19 Learning Series on Large Gatherings and Community Events: Keep informed about COVID-19 in Alaska by participating in webinars with experts focused on large gatherings and community events.
- CDC GUIDANCE:
Event Planning and COVID-19
- STATE OF ALASKA RESOURCES:
- WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION GUIDANCE ON LARGE EVENTS:
ADDITIONAL EVENT PLANNING RESOURCES
- TRAVELER INFORMATION
- OUTREACH & COMMUNICATIONS: Links to information on communication, outreach, engagement, media, and other specialty topics.