Links + Resources
The following list of helpful resources and useful tools can assist event planners and organizers in holding safer and more successful gatherings.
- RISK ASSESSMENT TOOLS: These tools are designed to assess the risk of holding in-person events based on location, type and event size:
- ALASKA – LOCAL ORDINANCES AND REGULATIONS: Links to updated statewide, borough, municipal, city, and military health mandates and ordinances.
- COVID-19 Learning Series on Large Gatherings and Community Events: Keep informed about COVID-19 in Alaska by participating in webinars with experts focused on large gatherings and community events.
- CDC GUIDANCE:
Event Planning and COVID-19
- STATE OF ALASKA RESOURCES:
- WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION GUIDANCE ON LARGE EVENTS:
ADDITIONAL EVENT PLANNING RESOURCES
- TRAVELER INFORMATION